This course is a series of tutorials aiming to solve the "real world" problems graphic designers face in their day-to-day client requests.
All the tutorials on this course offer practical demonstrations of how to use the Photoshop and Illustrator software in your design business.
Although the tutorials are practical examples of work a graphic designer does, they are also fun, impressive examples of what you can achieve with this powerful software.
- Adding sunset to a sky in Photoshop
- Adding an intense sunset to a sky in Photoshop
- Increasing contrast to a product image to make it look better
- Improving images in Photoshop generally
- How to make pop art in Photoshop
- How to remove backgrounds and cut around images in Photoshop
- Creating a 3D e-book cover and image in Photoshop
- Creating a favicon for a website in Photoshop
- Creating and saving web graphics in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Creating a "quality stamp" in Illustrator
- Creating a custom logo font in rounded corners in Illustrator
- How to make Powerpoint and Excel charts look great in Illustrator
I have over 25 years experience in graphic design, web design and marketing. I have run my own business since 2005.
I am an Amazon bestselling author of seven books, bestselling Udemy instructor and all-round good guy who wants success for you and your business.
Being your own boss is an incredibly liberating experience but it can be difficult as well. There never seems to be enough time for what we want to do.
I'm driven to help people experience the positive side of entrepreneurship, not the negative.
I also build brands, create websites and run marketing campaigns for my clients.
My mission statement: I want to help and inspire people to build sustainable online businesses, earn passive income and experience greater freedom and happiness in their lives.